Monday, September 15, 2014

The Most Amazing Chewy EVER!!!

Both of my boys are very mouthy, meaning they stick everything and anything into their mouths.

 I have tried TONS of products to help with this, some have been on a lanyard that snaps back when not in use which is a great idea but it just doesn't work for us.  Liam swings them around until I'm afraid one of my kids is going to lose an eye. Or they are too hard and I feel like they are going to break a tooth. 

Most of these chewy don't come with a necklace or something else to hang on. This doesn't work for us because my kids will put it down and forget about it. I have tried so many different types of
. Until recently I always thought my kids would just continue to chew on their clothes until finally I found one!!!!!!!!!! 

It's amazing. It's got a soft texture that doesn't break. So they really feel like they can chew on it. It's on a necklace but if the necklace is pulled too tight it will open so I don't have to worry about them choking. It's not as expensive as some of the other chewys. I have found. All in all I would totally recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment